Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New video blog and Halloween!!!

Helloooooooooo!!!!

Ok so yay it's Halloween on Friday woooooooo. And thank you to Mom & Dad and Grandma & Papa for the fun Halloween cards!!! My co-workers loved looking at the Halloween designs, the idea is so foreign to them.

Speaking of Halloween...I think I've spent like a million dollars on candy for my students this week. I'm giving out candy as prizes in class and then I told all of them they can trick or treat in my office and I will give them candy on Friday....buttttt I have about 675 students so I had to buy A LOT of candy tonight....they like don't have bulk candy here so it was really pricey but I can't bail on my cute students....

Oh, I updated my video blog. You can either watch the video on the right of this page or you can copy and paste the link below into your browser. But it will probably be easier for you if you just watch it on the video bar on this page (it's the top video)...here's the link in case you need it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YONET7bvVEY

And here is a pic of part of my Halloween costume...I'm totally gonna rock the polar bear and Katie's gonna be an elephant woooo....


Ok I'm really tired and have so much to type and many pictures to post but I will have to wait until tomorrow since I'm literally falling asleep at my computer....

xoxoxoxoxox
Happy Halloween
- Reenie

No comments: