Thursday, November 20, 2008

SNOW IN SOUTH KOREA!!!

It snowed today!!!

I was extremely surprised to look out my window today at work and see it snowing!! I mean, I knew it was cold but I didn't realize it was that cold...apparently it was like 25 degrees today which made me come to the realization that it's gonna be a longggg winter of walking and public transportation :( But anyways, the snow was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! It snowed for three hours straight but didn't stick...regardless, the students were all excited that we had some pretty scenery outside the window besides smog and skyscrapers...

So i guess i don't have much to say other than that....oh wait yes i do....I'm going to GUAM for my vacation in january!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! My Grandpa was stationed there in the early 50s so that will be cool to see where he was. And relaxing on an island in the middle of the South Pacific will be pretty sweet...oh and im pumped to go snorkeling and scuba diving etc. (ive never done either before) so yea, can't wait!

Ok that's all I've got to say for today

Much love as always,
Maureen

3 comments:

mommy said...

The first snow as seen by the youth is always a delight for me. I am happy you were touched by it's magic.

I didn't know that Papa was in Guam during his navy days. Interesting!

Love Mom xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Mom's hilarioso!!

Anonymous said...

mom, i love all your comments so please keep commenting :)

sil you are funny too